Nothing rivals the classic beauty of plantation shutters. While they’ve been around for decades, their unequaled elegance, clean lines, and magnificent view-through are just a few of the reasons they remain at the cutting edge of interior design. Plantation shutters are a long-lasting investment that embodies tradition and elegance, and Sculli Blinds and Screens in BRINGELLY provides the exceptional quality and guarantee you need. Plantation shutters by Sculli Blinds and Screens are noted for their superior workmanship, durability, and classic style. If you believe in the business and the goods, all you have to do is decide which kind of plantation shutters would be perfect for you.
There is no definitive answer to this question. We’ve been in business for a long time and have had excellent feedback from previous customers whose shutters, awnings, and blinds have been installed for many years and are still in good working order.
The shutters we install now are a step forward than ones we put 20 years ago.
Here are some tips for keeping your shutters in good shape:
- Don’t leave the windows open if it’s raining since the product isn’t waterproof.
- Dust on a regular basis. Highly recommended are our ostrich feather dusters, which are available in our showroom. A moistened cloth might also be utilized.
The slats will “pinch” and perhaps cause damage if you don’t do this.
- Make sure the front edges of the panels are aligned before closing them. Panels that have not been properly closed and aligned will develop a skew over time.
- Do not try to take down the shutters by yourself. As a consequence, the warranty will be nullified. If you need them deleted, please contact us to discuss the next steps.
- Do not repaint the shutters since they have been pre-sprayed and repainting them will clog the moving parts.
Yes, you can, however we highly suggest having your shutters measured and installed by Sculli Blinds and Screen’s in-house team of pros since they may be very harsh if sized incorrectly or positioned incorrectly.
Although wood shutters are our most popular, poly shutters are ideal for areas where moisture and humidity are present, such as bathrooms and garages. PVC shutters are perfect for windows that will be in close contact with water, such as shower windows.
The solution is straightforward: look for a company that has years of experience, offers a high-quality product at a fair price, and has a proven track record of excellent customer service and reliability. This is exactly what we can provide!