Nothing compares to the enduring elegance of plantation shutters. While they’ve been around for decades, their unmatched elegance, clean lines, and magnificent view-through are just some of the reasons they remain at the cutting edge of interior design. Plantation shutters, which exemplify tradition and elegance, are a fantastic long-term investment, and Sculli Blinds and Screens in CAMPBELLTOWN provides the superior quality and guarantee you need. Plantation shutters by Sculli Blinds and Screen are renowned for their superior workmanship, durability, and classic style. You only need to choose which kind of plantation shutters will work best for you if you trust the business and the product.
There is no definitive answer to this question. We have been in business for many years and have had positive feedback from previous customers who have had our shutters, awnings, and blinds installed for many years and are still in good working order.
Our shutters are an enhanced version of those installed 20 years ago. They have undergone significant improvement and have been subjected to many quality control tests in order to meet the highest standards. Our shutters are one of the top quality goods on the market today, in our view. Our shutters are backed by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Here are some tips for keeping your shutters in good condition:
- Do not leave the windows open if it is raining since the product is not waterproof.
- Vacuum frequently. Our ostrich feather dusters are highly recommended and are available in our showroom. A damp cloth may also be used as an alternative.
- When closing the slats, utilize an upward and downward motion with the tilt rod rather than an outward pulling movement.
- To fully shut the slats, keep them in the up position. Make sure the slats are closed before opening the panels. If you don’t, the slats will “pinch” and possibly cause damage.
- Make sure the front edges of the panels are aligned while closing them. Panels that are not properly closed and aligned will eventually settle into a skew shape.
- Do not try to remove the shutters on your own. As a consequence, the warranty will be null and invalid. If you need them deleted, please contact us to discuss the next steps.
- Do not repaint the shutters since they have been pre-sprayed and repainting will clog the moving parts.
Yes, you may; however, we highly recommend that you have your shutters measured and installed by Sculli Blinds and Screen’s in-house team of pros since they can be quite harsh if measured incorrectly or set incorrectly.
Although wood shutters are our most popular, poly shutters are ideal for moisture and humidity-prone areas such as toilets and garages. PVC shutters are suitable for windows that will be in constant contact with water, such as those in a shower.
The solution is straightforward: look for a supplier with years of experience, a high-quality product at a fair price, and a track record of strong customer service and reliability. This is exactly what we can provide!