Why choose Sculli Blinds and Screens in Cronulla?
The answer is simple and clear: you should seek out a provider with years of expertise, a high-quality product at a reasonable price, and a track record of good customer service and dependability. This is precisely what we can offer!
There is no conclusive solution to this question. We have been in business for many years and have had great feedback from prior clients who have had our shutters, awnings, and blinds fitted for many years and are still in fine working condition.
The shutters we install now are an improved version of those installed 20 years ago. To achieve the highest requirements, they have undergone substantial improvement and have been submitted to several quality control tests. Our shutters are, in our opinion, one of the highest quality products on the market today. Our shutters come with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Here are some pieces of advice for maintaining your shutters:
- If it’s raining, don’t keep the windows open because the product isn’t waterproof.
- Dust regularly.
- When shutting the slats, use the tilt rod in an upward and downward motion rather than outward pulling action.
- Keep the slats in the up position to completely close them. Before you open the panels, make sure the slats are closed. If you don’t do this, the slats will “pinch” and perhaps cause damage.
- When closing the panels, make sure the front edges are aligned. Panels that are not properly closed and aligned correctly will gradually settle into a skew form.
- If you notice that the slat movement has gotten slack over time, look down the side of each panel for a tension screw. Simply adjust the tension with a Phillips head screwdriver as needed, taking caution not to overtighten.
- Do not attempt to remove the shutters yourself. The warranty will be voided as a result of this. Please contact us to discuss the next steps if you require them to be removed.
- Do not repaint the shutters because they are pre-sprayed and repainting will clog the moving components.
Yes, you can, however, we strongly advise that you have your shutters measured and fitted by Sculli Blinds and Screen’s in-house team of professionals because they may be very harsh if measured improperly or placed poorly.
Although wood shutters are our most popular, poly shutters are perfect for spaces that are subject to moisture and humidity, such as restrooms and garages. PVC shutters are ideal for windows that will come into direct touch with water, such as those in a shower.
Definitely. This is referred to as a face fit and is a common form of roller blind installation.
Roller blinds are low-maintenance. Simply roll the blind down to its full length and wipe it with a damp cloth in downward motions. If your blinds have more stubborn stains for whatever reason, try a fabric stain removal solution, but make sure it is safe to use on the kind of fabric your blinds are made of and does not include harsh industrial-strength components. By following these techniques, any whitening of the fabric should be minimized.
Plantation shutters have a timeless charm that is hard to match. While they’ve been around for decades, their incomparable elegance, clean lines, and amazing view-through are just a few of the reasons they’re still in demand. Plantation shutters, which evoke a sense of history and elegance, are a long-term investment, and Sculli Blinds and Screens in Cronulla can provide you with the superior quality and guarantee you need. Plantation shutters by Sculli Blinds and Screen are noted for their superior workmanship, durability, and classic style. If you trust the business and the goods, all you have to do is choose which kind of plantation shutters would work best for you.