Sculli Blinds and Screens for Your MACARTHUR Plantation Shutters Business?
Plantation shutters by Sculli Blinds and Screens are elegant. Your freedom is guaranteed. Stunning in your house due to their distinctive wood stain and paint treatments. Six artisanal techniques, including distressing or glazing, may enhance the beauty of wood. Various louver sizes to fit windows and doors. Sculli Blinds & Screens’ plantation shutters are noted for their quality, elegance, and usefulness, as well as their beauty.
Certified installers may erect SCULLI BLINDS OR SCREENS
Those who can hang window coverings and shutters do so. Our installation team is highly trained and certified to correctly install your plantation shutters.
Our installers will appropriately install your window coverings. Then they’ll show you the vital information! They will teach you how to do everything and answer your queries. Set up your shutters with their expertise and start using them immediately.
Why not let our pros handle it? We’ll measure your windows to ensure they’ll fit. When we measure your windows, we’ll note any special characteristics. With this knowledge, you may be certain that your window coverings will look excellent and function properly.
HOW WORK SCULLI BLINDS AND SCREENS?
As the wonderful company that we are, Sculli Blinds and Screens would welcome the chance to visit any home in Australia. We provide individual window furnishing services throughout Australia and the surrounding areas.
Our sites in Sydney, Campbelltown, Camden, Wollongong, Bowral, and Mittagong are all served. We often go to various parts of Australia to deliver shutters.
There is no simple solution to this issue. Our shutters, awnings, and blinds have been in place for many years and are still in excellent working order.
Our shutters exceed those installed 20 years ago. They have been greatly upgraded and subjected to a variety of quality control tests in order to satisfy the highest requirements. Our shutters are among of the finest on the market right now. Our shutters come with a 5-year warranty.
Here are some suggestions for maintaining your shutters:
- Don’t leave the windows open if it’s raining.
- Dust often. Our ostrich feather dusters are quite popular. A moist cloth might also be used.
- Use the tilt rod upward and downward rather than pressing outward to shut the slats.
- Keep the slats up to completely close them. Before you open the panels, close the slats. Without it, the slats would “pinch” and perhaps cause injury.
- When closing the panels, make sure the front edges are aligned. Panels that are not closed and are misaligned will gradually settle into a skew position.
- If the slat movement has grown slack, look for a tension screw on each panel’s side. Adjust the tension with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Never remove shutters yourself. This voids the warranty. If you wish them erased, please contact us.
Painting pre-sprayed shutters would hinder the moving components.